Hey everyone. How are you? I’m so happy to say that I’m nominated for ‘The Outstanding Blogger Award’ (sounds great, isn’t it?) by Nehal. Thank you very very much Nehal for nominating me. Readers, don’t forget to check out her blog ‘Books and Words‘. I’m sure you’d like it. And especially if you’re a book lover, I highly recommend you to visit her blog.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Nehal’s questions and my answers…
Are you the last-bencher kinda person or the teacher’s pet one?
None of them. I neither like to be fully ignored nor the one who is always called by the teacher.
What was one dream you had that you gave up on?
I dreamed of becoming an aircraft pilot because of my dream of traveling the whole world. After a year I realized that the one who travels around the world is called a traveler😄. And I left my dream of being a pilot and now it is my dream to travel the world.
Describe your blog in three words.
. . . Seriously I don’t know, I’m leaving it to my amazing readers. Please describe my blog in three words. Waiting for your comment…
Maths…love or hate?
Since I’m a Mathematics student, I like it. Math is a very interesting subject to me and I like it more than Social Studies (which my classmates really like). I like Mathematics because I don’t have to remember long passages and just have to fight with the numbers.
What is the most annoying thing about your sibling (and if you don’t have one, do you want to)?
Ahh… there are so many. Yeah… they always snatch the phone from me whenever they want (I’m the youngest in our family and don’t have my personal phone yet). This is the most annoying thing about my siblings😖.
Have you ever recommended someone something you haven’t done (like a movie you haven’t watched)?
When my friends broke our class teacher’s glasses (in teacher’s absence) I told them to go and apologize. I haven’t ever trapped in a situation like that (lucky me) so I haven’t done it but recommended my friends🙃.
Share a good movie recommendation.
Triangle (2009). A psychological thriller movie which I really like. It’s the story of a single mother Jess who gets trapped in a time loop. It was really fun for me to watch this movie, it’s great and interesting.
- Girl On The Go
- EMA THEE WORDSMITH
- Charul Chandak
- eleanor sophi
- Jan On The Blog
- Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog
- Small Talks
- all my heart sees
- What is the one question you would ask to your pet if you could?
- Your special school memory.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Your favorite song lyrics.
- What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
Thanks for reading everyone. Stay safe and take care!