Hii there! I’m so happy to say that I’m nominated for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ by my lovely blogger friend Riddhi. A big thank you Riddhi if you are reading this. Everyone don’t forget to check out her blog ‘Whispering Stories‘ and read her great posts.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Riddhi’s questions and my answers…
What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers)
I love the thing that you are open-minded and share what you want without hesitation. And one thing that I didn’t like that you asked this question to me😂, I don’t see anything that I should dislike in your blog that’s why I like to read your content❤️.
Where do you see yourself after five years from now?
Hmm… five years from now.. I think I’ll be doing Post Graduation in Mathematics and I would have made a lot of friends on WordPress and I’d be having fun here. I think my love for music would have increased a lot. (Can’t think of very much… yes.. 5 years later.. I’ll be 19 years old😄)
What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
Girl locked in the room : Ghost story.. I guess.
One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
‘Don’t hesitate to do what you want to (but good things)😊.’
How do you treat a reading slump?
Whenever I’m in a reading slump, I prefer to take a break. Forcing yourself to read isn’t always a great plan, I think. Try to re-read something (which you liked a lot) you haven’t read for a long time.
Do you aspire to write a book someday?
I never thought of that before but it sounds interesting. If I’d ever write a book I think it would be something about my life (Would anyone want to read that😅?).
One person who inspires you?
Hard one.. there are so many. Let me think of one… Park Jimin.
What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
I don’t know.. actually I haven’t read that many books, so I can’t decide. I like all the books I have read.
What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
Book blogging community..ahh.. I love it. They are so friendly and I like to read their content. They are open minded.. I like this thing the most about book blogging community.
What are your favorite top 3 fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
Jhoto region (Pokemon)
A GIF that describes your current read?
YOU! My readers are sunshine of my blog, so I nominate you all. If you want to participate, please consider yourself nominated by me. All the best! And yes.. if you publish a post on it, don’t forget to share the link with me.
- What would be your 3 wishes if you meet the lamp genie? (Pavithra are you reading this?😁)
- What are you doing these days?
- What would be your dream if you were in Pokemon world?
- Your favorite artists?
- Favorite fictional movies?
- Your hobbies?
- A funny moment of 2020?
- What is the one thing you want to change in the world?
- What’s your blogging schedule?
- Your best decision ever?
- Where do you see yoursel after 5 years from now? (Couldn’t control myself to ask this question Riddhi)
So my nominees.. all the best. And thanks again Riddhi.
Hope you liked this post. Take care!