Hey everyone. Poorwa here.
I want to say a big thanks to Riddhi @Whispering Stories for nominating me. Everyone, do visit her awesome blog if you haven’t and have fun there.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Riddhi’s questions and my answers…
What is the one thing you will never do?
I’ll never betray my family. Anything would be better than that.
One book you will protect with your life?
I love to read books but I haven’t found something like that yet. I’ll make sure to tell you when I’ll find that book.
The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing)
I’m sorry but I don’t want to make your mood off.
The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach?
A very famous food in India.. and all the people I know yet love it.. ‘Pani-Puri.’ I can eat it forever.
One book that you can reread forever and not get bored?
Harry Potter series!
Which post that you have written is your favorite? Share the link as well.
The post on Diwali celebration I published yesterday. My readers liked it and my friends on other social network too, really liked to get to know about Diwali celebration. Thank you guys and if you haven’t checked out my post, you can click here.
What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t?
I love the thing that @Whispering Stories writer is very open-minded girl and friendly too (it’s you Riddhi). And one thing that I don’t like.. I didn’t like that you asked this question. There is nothing I dislike in your blog.
Since this is my second time to be nominated for this award, I have already nominated 10 bloggers in my post The Outstanding Blogger Award I, so this time I’m nominating YOU! Feel free to participate.
(These are the same questions I asked in my first post on this award)
- What is the one question you would ask to your pet if you could?
- Your special school memory.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Your favorite song lyrics.
- What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
Thanks for reading this post! Share your thoughts in the comment section, I always love to hear from you.
Stay safe and take care!