Hello everyone. Poorwa here.
I’m so thankful to Helen eonni (elder sister) for nominating me for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award.’ Don’t forget to check out her blog @Crispy Confessions, you wouldn’t like to miss such a great blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award…
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
What are you most looking forward to about the holidays?
I haven’t planned about it yet but as you might know, I haven’t seen my friends for… it’s almost going to be a year. So I’m looking forward to better and safe situations, so we could go to a picnic.
If you had a time machine, would you choose to go ten years into the future, or ten years back?
Wouldn’t it be so great.. I would choose to go to ten years back and meet my Nani (grandma) and spend more time with her.
What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Sharing and communicating. I love to share my thoughts and to communicate with my readers. And it’s really easy through blogging and I enjoy it the most.
What is the best thing about adulting?
Best thing about adulting… Well, I don’t think I’m an adult😅 (I’m 14) but I think the best thing about adulting is that people listen to you. You couldn’t be fully ignored when you’re talking when you’re an adult.
Would you rather have ten kids or ten pets?
Ten pets.. of course!
What is your favorite food?
I can’t choose only one… Panipuri, ice-cream and cake.
What is your earliest memory?
A week ago, it was my cousin brother’s Roka. Don’t be confused, it is an wedding function here, you know Indian weddings are…(trying to find a correct word😄).. long.. very long. It takes more than a week to complete all the rituals etc.
Who was your childhood role model?
Actually I don’t remember… it would probably be a singer😉.
What is the best advice that you’ve ever been given?
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
‘Extrovert’. Speak out loud.
What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?
My hair. I love my hair and work hard to take care of them🙂. Yes.. they are long.
- A Work Of Art
- Fictionally Crazy
- maggie’s doodles
- Jessica E. Larsen
- Heart talk with vani
- Books and Words
- Small Talks
- What is your blog about?
- Your favorite food and color.
- What inspires you the most?
- Your favorite post you’ve published on your blog.
- What would you do after the end of pandemic?
- What scares you the most?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Your favorite school subject.
- Do you talk to yourself? If yes.. then tell us if you want.
- Have 2020 changed you somehow?
- The happiest moment you ever had on wordpress?
So that’s if for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. Hey.. any suggestions for what would you like to read on my blog? Feel free to share with me.
Thanks for reading. Stay safe and take care!