Hey everyone. How ya’ doing?
So as you know after reading the title, I’m doing 4 award posts. A big thanks to the bloggers who nominated me, and yes.. their blogs really deserve visiting so don’t forget to take a look at them. I think it’s gonna be a long post but I’m sure that you’d know a lot about me after reading this post until the end, so let’s get started👍..
Liebster Award #2
Thanks to Pavithra @Small Talks for nominating me for this Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
1. The reason behind your blog name.
Poorwa’s blog.. It’s just myself. This name makes me feel like.. ‘yeah..love yourself.’ There’s no special reason behind it.
2. Have you ever dreamt of going somewhere like dream destination?
Well I’ve told you once that I don’t/can’t remember my dreams but I sometimes day-dream that I’m traveling and busking😊… that’s like my dream destination.
3. What’s currently on top of your bucket list?
To reach 1000+ WP followers and to learn Korean completely.
4. Where do you see yourself in after 5 years?
I think I’d be having fun with blogging and have made many friends here. And my love for music and family has increased a lot.
5. Your favorite food/ dessert that you can’t live without.
Pani-puri, ice-cream and cake😍.
6. Your worst nightmare.
You can check it here. ‘I met an accident and couldn’t hear anything after that.. blah.. blah😑.
7. If you could be a queen or king for one day, what would be the first thing that you’ll do?
I would give employment to the unemployed people and do something for the poor people. And I would love to have a slumber party😁.
8. If money was no object, what would you buy?
9. If you were going to get some ink/ tattoo, what would you choose and why?
Something related to music. I think you know why right?
10. If you had to create an alter ego for yourself, who would it be and what would you name them?
Hey.. I’ve played a quiz on Brainfall on this topic and this was the result. But I’d name my alter ego ‘Purvi‘.
11. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
To control the time.
I really loved to answer these questions Pavithra gave me, so I don’t want to change them. I’m giving my nominees the same questions I answered now.
YOU! These are really fun questions, so feel free to answer them. I nominate you.
Liebster Award #3
Okay.. one more Liebster. Big thanks to Bhavana @BHAVKRITI for nominating me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
What is success according to you?
Family, friends and money.
How do you take care of your mental health?
I listen to music a lot and spend time with my family.
Which public figure do you admire?
What would you want to change about yourself?
Well, I can’t think of any now.. I love myself as I am. But let me think… I’d like to change my temper.
Which one country do you want to visit?
There are so many.. New Zealand or Japan. (I want to travel the globe, it’s my biggest dream🥰)
If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?
A beautiful house, a travel ticket to a beautiful country and a recording studio.
If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?
I would donate for the orphan children.
Why did you choose blogging?
I didn’t want to waste the free time I got and wanted to try something new and different. And for me, blogging was the best thing I could do at that moment.
Where do you live?
Three of your favorite brands from any industry?
Puma, Rare beauty, Apple.
If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?
My childhood of course.
I couldn’t give my nominees better questions than the ones I answered now, so I’m not changing them😄.
Of course.. YOU!
Blogger Recognition Award
Thanks to Helen eonni @Crispy Confessions for nominating me for my first ‘Blogger Recognition Award’.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you & provide a link to their site
- Do a blog post about this award
- Give a brief summary about how you started your blog
- Give two pieces of advice for any new blogger
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them & provide them with your link to your post
How I Started My Blog
I learned about blogging from my IT teacher and got the best time to start my blog in the lockdown. I didn’t know anything about the blogging community at the first, I didn’t even know what should I write, so I started to write about nature etc. and after I found myself comfortable and happy here, Poorwa’s blog started.
My Advice for New Bloggers
Don’t hesitate to share what you want to, don’t hesitate to do something new and be unique. The blogging community and the bloggers here will help and support you for sure.
Before the year ends, what would you like to accomplish?
300+ WP followers and 400+ email subscribers. That’s my goal for December👍.
Would you change from your current niche? If so, why?
I don’t think so. My current niche (lifestyle) suits me very well; I can write whatever I want here😌.
One thing you would do better next time.
Write better posts.
What have you learned from your blogging friends?
To support each-other and speak out loud☺️.
What is your favorite tool to use for blogging?
Connecting to other social media platforms. It is really easy through WordPress and you should never underestimate the power of social media.
Your favorite skincare product?
I’m not a lot into skincare and makeup, so I really don’t know😅.
It’s my first nomination for this award, so I’m leaving it open. If you are interested, please consider yourself nominated by me.
The Outstanding Blogger Award #3
Thanks to @WIZARDORZO for nominating me for this award.
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What type of blogs would you prefer?
There are so many.. lifestyle, books, cooking, music etc. I read many types of blogs. They are special in their own way.
2. Twilight or Harry Potter?
I like both but I choose ‘Harry Potter’
3. Informative blogs or stories…
4. As a blogger, what difficulties have you faced when you first started the blog? Was it hard for you to make out all the functions or were you already technosavy?
It won’t say that it was very easy. I’m still new to social media and WordPress is also like a social media platform. I used to hesitate to contact other bloggers and writing in English was also new to me, I didn’t even know what I should write lol😆.
5. Does writing or blogging includes in any of your career options? If no, what else would you choose?
Yes.. It has now become my goal to be a successful blogger. I love this field. After this I only think of singing.
6. Do you face any problems regarding to time management while coming up with different ideas and editing works?
I don’t think so. But I know many people worry about time management, and it’s really very important too but I don’t take pressure a lot, I just have fun with what I’m doing and find my posts done.
7. Do you use Google as the main source of your research or libraries?
Not yet.. I’m still learning how to use Google for my blog.
I don’t know you’re thinking that I’m lazy or whatever but the questions in this post are the best I’ve answered yet. So I’m not changing them.
YOU! YOU! and YOU!
So that’s it for this post. It was quite long right? But I hope you liked it. Once again a big thanks to the bloggers who nominated me and please feel free to participate if you’re interested.
Thanks for reading and visiting.