Hey guys. So this is the first time I’m sharing a recipe on my blog.. (I’m so excited). A big thanks to Maggie for this idea.
It’s a very simple recipe, and you can call this dish ‘Cheela’. I think many of my Indian readers know about this, as it’s a common Indian food. My Mom make it as breakfast for us and I never get bored, because it tastes so good.
So let’s get started..
- (It’s my advice to do the first step before you go to sleep and start in the morning for a good breakfast)
- One small bowl rice and a small bowl split chickpeas. Soak them in water for a few hours.
- Take them out in your grinder machine and add garlic, chili pepper, salt and ginger. (You can add these ingredients according to your taste)
- Add some water in it.
- Grind well. Add coriander leaves and mix them.
- Heat a pan and add oil in it. (The recipe after this is same as.. what example should I give..yes, it’s just like omelet recipe)
From this much ingredients you can make breakfast for at least 5 people. You can eat it with sauce/ketchup or you can also try it with cooked vegetables (it even tastes good without anything). Or you can try… in your grinder, put some tomatoes, garlic, chili, salt, ginger, coriander leaves in it and then grind it well.
It is a very quick and tasty recipe you can make it in minutes. Thanks to Maggie again for this idea, I hope you liked it.
Stay safe and take care!