Hey people! (Do you think I’m mysterious?)
I’m so glad to be nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’… yayy.. Thanks a lot to Bea @The Beahive for nominating me. Don’t forget to check out her beautiful arts!
(Ah.. I love these rules)
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me…
- I love dogs (and other animals as well).
- I’m a bit short-tempered sometimes.
- I can stare at stars for hours.
What is your most prized possession?
My computer = Special memories, photographs, videos, songs, my workplace etc. etc.
Do you like day or night better?
Night. I feel very energetic after evening automatically. And ‘day’ when my whole family is there.
What is your love language?
My mother-tongue ‘Hindi’ of course.
If you were able to become immortal, would you?
Who is/are your comfort character(s)?
Marinette from Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir
- My days in Montana!
- Schreibens from AVISHI
- Live What You Know
- Heart talk with vani
- Growing With Spawn
- Aaliya’s Nook
- Krisha’s Twilight😊
- Small Talks
- A Work Of Art.
- Fictionally Crazy
- maggie’s doodles
- Thoughts With Ink
- Books and Words
- YOU! If you want to participate, feel free to do it!
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you worry a lot?
- Do you like to take risks or play safe?
- What’s the color that reflects your personality?
- What’s the one thing you don’t like about yourself?
My fav post by me…
That’s it for this post. Thanks for reading. Let me know your views in the comment sections and one thing.. if you have any ideas for what would you like to read in my blog, please share. I’ll wait for your thoughts.
Take care and stay safe!