Yeah.. I’m finally 15🥳🥳. So today is my favorite festival of the year… it’s my birthday🤩.
I’m really very happy today. But also a little bit sad that I can’t meet my friends in person but I’m glad that I can celebrate it with you🤗, so if you haven’t joined our ‘Birthday blog party‘…. please check it out, real party is there.
It’s been 15 years since I was born, so in this post I’m sharing 15 important life lessons I’ve learned (well I’ve learned a million things but don’t know why just sharing 15😅). Hope you’ll like it…
- If going words are beautiful then coming words are beautiful.
- We all are still learning, so don’t show like you know everything.
- Sharing heals, if you’re sharing with the right person.
- Don’t expect too much from someone, it can hurt sometimes.
- You learn more when you fail compare to when you win.
- Always love your family.
- Don’t think that everyone will be honest to you just because you’re honest with them.
- No one can let you down without your permission.
- You’re doing an awesome job when someone is smiling because of you.
- Surround yourself with people who will always be there for you.
- Doing good things make you feel good.
- You’re absolutely not weak when you ask someone for help.
- If they are not happy for your success, it’s not your fault, you can celebrate.
- Your true friend is just like that smiley who always says, “Keep smiling.”
- You must know when to say ‘Thank you’ and ‘Sorry’.
(*Feeling like a sensible girl*) So guys liked it🙂? I’m sorry if this post is too short because actually the time write now (when I’m writing this post) is 11:30 PM and I have to schedule this post for tomorrow early morning and my Mom would be mad at me if she’ll find me on my computer at 12 PM (they must be coming to wish me😍).
So thanks for reading. Stay safe and take care!