Hey wishes! So this is my first award nomination post of the year, so I’m quite excited for it. A big thanks to Akriti @RECIPE OF LIFE for nominating me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’! Don’t forget to visit her blog if you haven’t, she’s a very positive and supportive person.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Let’s get started….
Three things about myself…
- I hate negativity.
- I love to learn new fun things.
- I’m practicing typing a lot these days to make my typing speed 85 wpm. (My currently typing speed is 77 wpm)
Akriti’s questions and my answers…
Do you want to change your blogging niche?
Nope. I’m very comfortable and happy with my current one🥰.
What is a perfect weekend in your perspective?
For me- when I’ve completed all my important work before the weekend and I’m looking forward to rest or fun activities😌.
Sweet or Savory, what do you prefer?
Are you productive? If yes, share a tip you use to be productive.
I think so. But I really can’t think of any good tips😅.
If tomato is a fruit then why isn’t tomato puree a smoothie? (weird question)
Ah really? (If it’s true I’m gonna become a stupid in your eyes🧐) I’ve been considering ‘tomatoes’ only as vegetables since I’m born (I never thought of it as a fruit🤣🤣). (I don’t think now you wanna know more long answer of this questions from me😂)
Since this is my third time being nominated for this award, I just wanna leave this field open. Please consider yourself nominated by me if you wanna do this award post🤗 (Actually I couldn’t think of a weird questions better than the last one she asked me😁).
I’d love to see your answers to the same questions Akriti asked me, so please take the same questions I answered now😊.
My best post…
My currently favorite by me- ‘Love the way you live‘
That’s it for this post. Thanks so much for reading. Happy 2021!
Stay safe and take care!