Hey everyone! It’s been a long time since I have done a tag/award post here on my blog. This time I’ve got nominated for two awards and for a tag. This post will be a little bit longer but you know how much fun I have doing these posts, so let’s get into it in… 1..2..3…!
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award #3
Thanks a lot Selina @Spectacular Selina for nominating me. Do not forget to check out her fun posts!
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Selina’s questions and my answers…
1. What’s you favorite book/series, and why do you like it?
Harry Potter of course! Because of creativity and uniqueness! And I love it when a story continues so…☺️
2. What’s your favorite season? Why?
I actually don’t have a favorite season. I like all seasons but I’m always hoping for every season to end soon in between. Just like when it was winter, I was looking forward to Spring and now when it’s spring here, I’m looking forward to Summer because that’s when I’ll feel the best and will enjoy the season eating mangoes, then in June I’ll just want rainy days to come as soon as possible. And when I’ll get frustrated by rainfall all the time I’ll look forward for Diwali and my birthday to come soon. Yes that’s how I am😄
3. What do you like to do in your free-time?
Watching BTS performances, singing my favorite songs and hitting each high note😄, reading and playing video games.
- @Anushka stories
- @Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
- @Drawing My Fantasies
- What’s your favorite school subject and why?
- What’s the thing you enjoyed doing the most in 2020?
- What do you like the most about being a blogger?
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Thanks swifty @Just Dreamland for nominating me. Do visit her blog for amazing poems and other fun stuff.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
Pannaga’s questions and my answers…
1. How much does blogging mean to you and how much joy do you get in it?
Blogging actually became my life saver in 2020, so yes.. it really means a lot. And you guys can guess how much I love blogging, it’s become one of the things I love doing the most. I’m grateful that I got a new passion.
2. Have you ever actually been caught doing something wrong in school?
Nope… never. Honestly, we’ve been the most loved class in school. Nobody does anything wrong. It doesn’t mean that we are the most disciplined ones but yes, we are the students who never care when the bell rings. Always in our classroom- studying, playing games and long talks in a circle. We only step out of the classroom in Games period😄
3. What quote keeps you motivated during harsh times?
“On days you hate being yourself, when you want to disappear forever
Let’s make a door in your heart
Open the door and this place will await
It’s okay to believe, the Magic Shop will comfort you” -Magic Shop
“It’s alright Come on when I say one two three Forget it
Erase all sad memories Hold my hand and smile.” -2!3!
These are BTS’ lyrics, not actually quotes but their lyrics help me more than anything during harsh times.
4. What is a dream you had when you were a child?
I wanted to be a Police officer. But my dream changed in 5th grade😁.
5. Sweet or spicy?
I love both. Can’t choose one.
6.How will you define “COVID-19”?
A huge lesson.
7. In your opinion, what came first, the chicken or the egg?
I think egg came first.
- @heyo, its meg
- @Amy’s Blog
- @Be inspired
- @Roshni’s Random Thoughts
- @Crispy Confessions
- @Recipe Of Life
- @Flora’s Week Show Blog
- @Schreibens from AVISHI
- @Aaliya’s Nook
- @Krisha’s Twilight😊
- Your recent favorite post you read on WP?
- Harry Potter- Books or Movies?
- How you knew about blogging?
- How long do you sleep?
- What’s the song you’ve been listening to since you were a child?
- If you could ask the lamp genie to grant your 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
- How much do you love yourself?
The Zodiac Music Tag
So a brand new tag has entered the world (😜) called ‘The Zodiac Tag’, the tagged person can either do the Zodiac music tag or the Zodiac book tag, so I’m doing the music one. I was tagged by the original creator (our swifty) and also by Anushka @Anushka stories. Thanks a lot for tagging me, and again I’m saying, don’t forget to check out their blogs to read lots of fabulous poems.
- Link back to the creator, i.e, Swift Walker @Just Dreamland
- Link back to the person who tagged you!
- Answer all the prompts.
- Use the original graphics and credit the creator (me😛)
- Tag at least 5 bloggers and provide links to their blogs.
- Name your Zodiac sign!!!!♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓??
- Don’t forget to add #ItsAZodiacThing tag.
- You can either do the zodiac book tag /the zodiac music tag or both them. Graphics for separate tags should be given at the end.
- Enjoy doing the post
My Zodiac sign is….. VIRGO!
YOU ALL!!! It’s so much fun, so I invite you all to do this tag if interested.
You might also like this post of mine: #Me & Music, in which I shared my favorite songs related to the given prompts.
So that’s it for this post! See you soon with a new post.
Thanks for reading!