Hey everyone! Look at the title!!! I’m so excited about doing this post! As you know how much I like answering your questions and.. okay okay, let’s say- talking about me😜! This post is gonna be a little bit long but fun (at least for me😁), so let’s get started fast… (and I’m sorry for posting it 2 hours late, actually I totally forgot to schedule it 😅)
Outstanding Original Blogger Award #1 and #2
Thanks a lot to Selina @ Spectacular Selina and Pannaga @ Just Dreamland for nominating me for the Outstanding Original Blogger Award. Guys, don’t forget to check out both of their blogs if you haven’t already because you know they are.. outstanding!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
Selina’s questions and my answers…
How are you going to live your life?
Freely and happily with my family!
If you could do whatever you pleased for one day, what would you do?
I’d love to visit Paris a day and explore the city! It would be more fun with my closest friends.
What percentage are you an introvert, and what percentage are you an extrovert?
I call myself an introverted-extrovert! I’m 50% introvert and 50% extrovert but the introvert side percentage increases sometimes😄.
Do you prefer when it’s raining, or when it’s sunny?
Honestly, I hate rainy days. Don’t get me wrong, I love it when it rains in a peaceful manner but that doesn’t happen often, you know that BOOM!! BOOM! of thunders, strong winds and it likely gives me a negative feeling which I hate. So I prefer Sunny days☀️!
What’s your favorite book genre? Why do you like this kind of genre?
Fantasy! Since I’ve read Harry Potter series!
Do you secretly like the lockdown?
I sometimes hate it and sometimes love it! I missed the lockdown since my school started back but now when it’s only a week left for my finally 11th final exams, lockdown again came in between and I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I’m hating it because I really do not want my exams to get canceled or online exams really. I know you might be thinking is she crazy but I’ll explain it all very soon some other day.
What was the last book you read?
My text book of Hindi! I was reading all the ‘story’ chapters again, it was fun!
Pannaga’s questions and my answers…
How do you like to destress and relax?
You really wanna know what I do? Hmm😃?? Okay so, here’s what I do- I go to my playlist of 500 songs, play the song on top of my playlist then click the next button (while shuffle is on)! Then I relax with whatever song plays next, whether closing my eyes or dancing like a psycho😂.
Top five audio/books you can’t get over?
I’m sharing my top 5 recent favorite songs, which I’m listening to quite a lot these days…
Spring Day – BTS (This one will be in my recommendation forever)
Forever – Aespa
Say you won’t let go – James Aurthor
De una vez – Selena Gomez
White horse – Taylor Swift
What do you love to do when your not blogging?
Singing, playing video games, watching music related videos!
What motivates you to work hard?
What are some blog pros and cons?
Blogging is such a great way to express ourselves! I love making new friends here, and it feels fantastic having people out there to listen to my words. Other than that I’m learning so many things, for which I’m so grateful! But yes, because of blogging my screen time has increased which sometimes gives me a big headache and I’m now much busier than before I started blogging.
If somebody could tell you the future of your life would you like to know?
No… never! I want to live my life being excited for what’s gonna happen next. Just like there’s no fun in reading a book for the first time if you already know what’s the story.
Where do you see your blog in 6 months?
I really want my blog to grow. But.. I don’t know, it would be great if I surpass 1000 followers until then!
- Ashmita @ the fictional journal
- Pavithra @ Small Talks (guys, Pavithra is hosting a friendly competition on her blog in the celebration of her birthday, so I’ve linked to her post, don’t forget to check out!)
- Saumya @ Draw-Write-Inspire
- Nehal @ Books and Words (It was Nehal’s birthday too, so go and wish her if you haven’t!)
- Anushka @ Anushka Stories
- Pooja @ Lifesfinewhine
- Ananya @ Drawing My Fantasies (We have done a collab together a few days ago, so don’t forget to check it out!)
- Meg @ heyo, its meg
- Roshni @ Roshni’s Random Thoughts
- Hreem @ Chic Life Thru My Lens
- If you weren’t blogging, what would you probably be doing right now?
- If you were guaranteed to be successful, what job would you want?
- What’s the best career advice you’ve ever received?
- If you could only watch one genre of movies for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could fly anywhere for free, where would you go?
The Aesthete Blogger Award #1
Thanks to Pannaga @ Just Dreamland for nominating me! Go and give her blog a follow if you haven’t yet because she’s awesome! And also a very good friend!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Well there are a million things I admire about this world but if you ask the most, I’d say- MUSIC! It makes a little bit happier each day!
My favorite form of creativity is ‘Dreaming’! We get so many creative ideas while sleeping, I also published a post a few days ago- Things come to my mind when I close my eyes to sleep, it was all based on this topic! You can dream anything and… you know if my sister starts to direct her dreams into movies, they would be block-buster hits😂!
Pannaga’s questions and my answers…
What color is your soul?
Blue! I think it really reflects my personality- cool, caring, confident, lovely! Blue is really my color!
Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
Lights by BTS!
Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
…inside it’s shell
Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favorite aesthetic?
I don’t know but I think I’ve got Vintage and Softcore when I played a quiz related to aesthetics!
- Avishi @ Schreibens from Avishi (Avishi has published her own book, so don’t forget to congratulate her!)
- Krisha @ Krisha’s Twilight😊 (Did I tell you? It’s Krisha’s birthday today!)
- Selina @ Spectacular Selina
- Shivi @ SHIVICTIONARY
- Hanna @ A Work Of Art.
- Maggie @ maggie’s doodles
- YOU!!! Feel free to do this award post! I nominate you!
I pass the same questions!!! Have fun!
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award #2
Thanks a lot to Ananya @ Drawing My Fantasies for nominating me! Do check out her blog for a bunch of positive content! and A big thanks to Vincent for creating this unique award!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Post the rules.
- Make a post of the Award(with a photo of the Logo)
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers( or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the Award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work they do.
Ananya’s questions and my answers…
What is your dream destination?
Did I ever tell you guys that I want to be a traveler? I guess I have?? It’s South Korea of course! Not only because of K-pop but because of learning Korean, I’ve gotten completely attracted to their beautiful culture.
Where do you wanna see yourself in next 5-6 years?
I would be Post Graduating in Science (Math) in next 5-6 years! I just wanna pass with really good grades, live happily with my family and maybe a successful blogger with thousands of followers and many more lovely friends🤗.
What is your recent favorite song?
I’m listening to Forever by Aespa quite a lot these days! And I highly recommend everyone listening to it! It’ll touch your heart! And also listen to Joan of Arc by Little Mix!
What motivates you to keep blogging?
My blogger friends and music of course! And also my family (they’ll kill me if I dropped blogging lol😆). You know blogging has become a precious and beautiful part of my life which I never want to give up.
Who is the most important person in your life?
What’s the definition of beauty in your POV?
Beauty is something that is a billion miles far away from negativity! It is something which makes you say something good, Beauty can be felt!
- Aanya @ Soaring Firebolt
- Gelina @ Day in and out with Gelina
- Maya @ Maya’s life and travels
- Flora @ Flora’s Week Show Blog
- Vani @ Storytime with Shivani
I really liked Ananya’s questions a lot, so I’m passing them to you!
The Talents Tag
I was tagged by the lovely creator of this tag itself, Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings. So thanks to Evin and make sure to check out her blog!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator of the tag and provide a link to their blog. [Evin]
- Use the tag’s logo.
- answer the 7 questions you were asked.
- create 7 new questions or pass on the same questions
- Tag 7 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- What’s your talent? it can be anything you’re good at.
- Add your favorite quote!
- Finally… Just have fun with it!
My talent huh…. I say Singing! What’s better than a thing you love doing all the time and being good at it!
My recent favorite…
If you can't fly, then run Today we will survive If you can't run, then walk Today we will survive If you can't walk, then crawl -Not Today by BTS (lyrics)
Evin’s questions and my answers…
What is your favorite blog category to write about? (photography, lifestyle, fashion..)
Music! Whether I’m sharing the music chapter of my life or my favorite songs or talking about my favorite singers! I LOVE, LOVE and LOVE music!
Do you have a pet?
Yes! The previous post on my blog is all about my pet dog!
How long have you been blogging?
It’s been over than 8 month! Actually, it’s been a year I started my blog but I had dropped it in between.
What book series do you read over and over again?
Harry Potter series😍!
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would erase all the disrespect for women in the world and also the rapists.
How many languages do you speak?
Hindi, English, Chhattisgarhi (it’s my state language) fluently! Then I have knowledge of some other languages spoken in different states of India. And you guys already know I’m learning Korean, so I can speak quite a lot in it (feeling proud) and I know basics of Spanish!
If you were to be granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
First, Good health for my whole family! Second, that much money that I could do anything I want (I mean something fun and for kind activities)! And third, my elder sister’s debue in a girl group with a bright future!
C’mon, you guys are all super talented! Feel free to do this tag if you’re interested, I tag YOU! And the questions will remain the same!
Okay it was long! Thanks for reading friends!
Let me know your views on this post in the comment section?