Hey everyone! So as you can guess from the title, yes I’m hosting an official contest! I’ve been thinking of it for a long time (since yesterday) and I’m a thousand percent sure it’s gonna be fun. As you all already know how much I love photography and a few days ago I shared a video on my blog “Birds Singing” and you won’t believe it… actually I can’t believe that it has surpassed 1K views on YouTube (Thanks a lot for your love)! After that, I got this idea in mind that photography is something everyone indeed likes, then why not!?
Here is the opportunity to share your talent and also to win this Photography Contest…
- Capture a view/scenery or a thing that gives positivity.
- It can be either captured by your phone or by a camera.
- Even if you don’t have a blog, you can still participate.
- Only one entry is allowed per photographer.
- The photograph must be original and no watermark of any kind should be on the photograph.
- It can be in Landscape/Portrait mode.
- Photographs that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Reblogging or sharing about this contest with your readers or friends will be highly appreciated.
- You don’t have to be a professional photographer to participate, I believe we all have the talent. So just have fun with it!
- The final date of submission is the 15th of May 2021.
- You can either email me your entry on email@example.com or post it on your blog. If you post it on your blog then you must link back to this post and also share your post’s link with me by commenting on any of my posts, in case I miss your pingback.
- All the best to all my participants! If you have any questions, please let me know.
- The winner(s) will get an e-certificate and a chance to do a collab/guest post or interview with me.
- I’ll showcase all of the participants’ entries on my blog with a shoutout, on the day before I’ll announce the winner and runner-ups.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
“Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world” -Bruno Barbey