I recently saw two of my favorite bloggers Answering 73 Vogue Questions on their blogs (click here and here to read), and also on YouTube I watched Selena Gomez’s Vogue interview yesterday. I loved watching her interview again after such a long time and their posts were also fun to read, so I decided to do this post.
(Note: I took these questions from @ The Lady Goes West)
1. What’s your favorite time of day? After 6 PM.
2. What’s your biggest weakness? If you have read this post, you know I can’t say NO easily.
3. What’s your biggest strength? I’m mentally very strong and I love myself.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had? I can’t think of any big experiences but if it counts then yes, I learned to play cricket when I was in 8th grade (but our team lost).
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date? Getting lots of nice comments on my blog, watching a bunch of K-pop videos, eating something delicious, watching my favorite music videos on TV, playing with my siblings, watching news with my parents, laughing out loud while watching old home videos.
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up? Comparison
7. What’s a cause that is important to you? I don’t know
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? “You’re so real”
9. When are you the most inspired? When I see my favorite people achieving something.
10. Sweet or savory? Sweet
11. What song can you listen to on repeat? White Night by NCT 127.
12. What makes you smile the most? Surfing on Internet, doing whatever I like.
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you? I can’t bend my thumbs.
14. Heels or flats or sneakers? Sneakers
15. Vintage or new? New, maybe?
16. What are the three things you can’t live without? My loved ones, Music, Technology.
17. Window or aisle seat? Window seat.
18. What’s your current TV character obsession? I don’t think I have one but I like a character named ‘Kate’, her role is of a stupid girl who always talks in English but the fact is that her English is a crap.
19. Leather or lace? I don’t care.
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? I’ve never done something adventurous more than jumping from the height of 15 feet on ground.
21. How would you define yourself in three words? A music lover. (I can’t think of anything else right now)
22. What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? A yellow mid-length summer dress, I’m wearing it right now, it’s super comfy.
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own? Maybe, jeans or trousers.
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now? BTS
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? I can’t explain it properly right now, so you can read this post.
26. What’s your pet peeve? People judging others.
27. Diamonds or pearls? Both
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? That person’s hair. Don’t ask me why.
29. What’s your biggest regret? I should have studied more last year but I didn’t.
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Peaches and Hold on by Justin Bieber.
31. What’s your favorite board game? Chess
32. What’s your guilty pleasure? I’m addicted to my computer.
33. What book did you most recently finish? My 11th grade’s Math book. (I’m in 12th anyways)
34. What are you currently reading? Save Me webtoon, I’m reading it again, it’s a masterpiece.
35. How do you start your day? I check what’s the time, I go out to see what’s going on, before getting fresh I close my eyes for a while and sleep again for 5 minutes.
36. What’s your favorite holiday? Summer holidays.
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? My elder sister’s.
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? Taeyong, the leader of NCT.
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Sky-diving.
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? I’m only 15 so…
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? A mask, and a nail-cutter.
42. If you were not a blogger or group fitness instructor, what would you be doing? Just watching videos on YouTube and Studying.
43. What’s something you can’t do? I can’t turn back the time, wait no one can, right?
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken? I can’t say the best one, I didn’t like any of the vacations we have ever taken.
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to? Paris.
46. What’s something you always travel with? My camera.
47. Favorite food? Spicy food.
48. Favorite dessert? Ice cream.
49. Favorite snack? Anything crispy.
50. What’s a movie that made you cry? Avengers: Endgame, I miss Iron Man and Black Widow so much.
51. What’s your favorite movie of the last five years? Avengers series.
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had? I wish I could dance better than I do.
53. What’s your favorite exercise? I like Yoga more.
54. What’s your favorite band? BTS!! Then NCT and Little Mix.
55. What’s your favorite fast food order? I really have no interest in food so I can never order something fast.
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? Doing nothing at home.
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth? Animals, baby animals.
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year? I passed 11th and finally, it’s my last year of school.
59. What’s your favorite cocktail? I don’t drink
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest? Dhamaal.
61. What do you usually eat for dinner? Rice, vegetables, salad, pickle.
62. What do you usually eat for lunch? Something sweet, whatever my mom makes.
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Cheela, tea and bread or biscuits.
64. What’s your favorite thing in the world? Music
65. What’s your favorite color? Dark blue and black.
66. What color clothing do you wear most? Dark blue.
67. What is your favorite word? I really like ‘Swan’ these days.
68. Do you like surprises? Yes, but the good ones.
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way? Accepting what’s happened.
70. What’s something you’re tired of? People judging my personality, is it a sin to be different?
71. What do you turn to when you’re sad? I do nothing until I get tired of being sad, then I try to find something that can make me happy.
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever? I’m sorry if it offends you but TikTok.
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? I wanted to be a journalist.