Hey people. So I’m gonna do a new tag which is called ‘For Moi’ tag. Thanks a lot to Akriti @Recipe Of Life for tagging me and for creating this interesting tag🥰. Let’s get started…
- Display the logo of this tag and the rules on your post.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Give a link to the original post.
- Mention 3 imperfections about yourself and also mention a situation which made you feel insecure/guilty.
- Very IMPORTANT –> You need to mention “No one is perfect and I’m no exception“.
- Tag 7 or more people.
My Three Imperfections…
- I haven’t learned cooking yet. I can only cook a few things and it’s a shame for me that almost everyone I know are good at cooking, even my brother😄.
- I’m not so good at laundry and taking care of my hair.
- I’m bad at finding something I’m told to find soon😅.
A situation which made me feel guilty…
It happened I think 4-5 years ago after the day of Diwali. We light diyas (clay lamps) also on the second day of Diwali. My Mom told me to light a diya in the worship hall in front of Goddess Lakshmi portrait and I did as she said. Half an hour later we heard my Mom crying. We found that the portrait was all burned. My Mom was on the floor and apologizing to the Goddess for this. I don’t know you understood or not but that was really bad for us and in India, burning a picture is marked as a big unfortunate. I don’t know how did it burn but that incident really made and even makes me feel guilty.
“No one is perfect and I’m no exception“.
- Small Talks
- Growing With Spawn
- Crispy Confessions
- Heart talk with vani
- My days in Montana
- Thoughts With Ink
- Jessica E. Larsen
- YOU! If you want to do this tag, feel free to do. I tag you!
Ah… I had fun doing this tag. Please participate if you want to and share your post’s link with me so I can check out. And to the people I’ve tagged, if you couldn’t participate there’s no pressure at all but I’d like to see your post on this tag.
That’s it for this post. Thanks for reading.
Take care and stay safe!