Hey everyone! It’s been a month I did an Award/Tags post on my blog, so today I’m catching up with all the awards I got nominated for after that post. And also, if you have nominated for an award or a tag, and I haven’t done the post yet please let me know, so I’ll be able to catch up with them as soon as possible.
And for this post, without any further ado let’s get started…
The Dazzling Blogger Award 2021
A big thanks to Helen eonni for nominating me and also for creating this fantastic award. If you haven’t already followed her blog @ Crispy Confessions, you’re really missing out cause she’s one of my most favorite bloggers and has a great lifestyle blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
1. What is one life lesson that you learned during the Covid-19 pandemic?
You can’t predict what’s gonna happen and nothing is impossible! I had never thought, even in my dreams that something like this would happen. I mean I missed a complete year of my school life, I had never thought that I would be a blogger but here I am posting regular and having fun being a blogger. If I had to describe Covid-19 in three words, I’d say – A huge lesson!
2. What was the catalyst for you wanting to start blogging?
Probably, the lockdown! I had never thought I would blog someday and didn’t know that I can write. But lockdown made me start something I didn’t know a single thing about and now I’m so grateful that I tried to do something new and came here. I never wanted to start blogging, I was just searching for something to do, and now blogging is one of the things I love doing the most.
3. What are seven things that you hope to accomplish within the next five years?
First, Post Graduating with great ranks! Second, Having thousands of followers on my blog! Third, A nice going YouTube channel for my singing! Fourth, Finding a good job! Fifth, Being a good cook! Sixth, Traveling outside my country! Seventh, Learning public speaking and keeping in touch with my school friends!
4. What book or movie has been life changing for you?
I can’t think of a book or a movie but there are many songs that have been life changing for me. And of course, BTS!
5. What advice would you give to any new blogger?
Don’t underestimate yourself and also, I think many new bloggers don’t know about some important rules of blogging (I also didn’t know back then), just like- giving credit. If you get inspired by someone to do something, I think you should give credit to that person. I recently posted “5 Things Every New Blogger Must Know”, and I tried to give some advice for newbie bloggers.
6. What are seven of your favorite things?
Music, Family, Friends, Nature, Blogging, Animals, Technology!
7. In seven words or less, tell me what your blog is about.
Life Of The Blogger Behind!? (it’s my tagline anyways)
Now, questions for my nominees…
- What is one thing you don’t like about blogging?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What is the one thing you want to change in the world?
- A decision you made you’re grateful for now?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could take a break from all of your work for one day, what would you do?
- Pavithra @ Small Talks
- Saumya @ Draw-Write-Inspire
- Pannaga @ The Tomboy’s Attic
- Alexa @ A Fangirl’s Hideaway
- Ananya @ Drawing My Fantasies
- Riya @ Riya’s world
- Anushka @ Anushka stories
The Aesthete Blogger Award #2
Thanks to Pavithra for nominating me for The Aesthete Blogger Award. Go and give her blog @ Small Talks a follow if you haven’t because she’s a fantastic writer and also my best blogging friend.
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Kindness, Beauty and Music!
My favorite form of creativity…
I think creativity can be expressed with anything but…… Painting and Lyrics!
1. What is your favorite classical Hollywood movie?
I’m not a big movie lover; I only watch my favorite ones like Marvel movies, Barbie & Disney movies, Thriller and mystery themed movies, so I don’t think I have a favorite classical Hollywood movie.
2. Your favorite quote on love.
“Love is visible! You have to understand it to see it!” (I’m the creator of this quote)
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Ummm….. I can learn things quickly if I’m interested! Please tell me that it’s a talent.
4. How would your friends describe you?
Crazy, Strong, Loyal, Smart, Curious!
Questions for my nominees…
- What’s one thing you will never do?
- A movie that made you laugh just so hard?
- If you could change one thing in the blogosphere, what would it be?
- What’s something you never wanted to do but you did?
- Mahitha @ Amateur Teen Writer
- D @ Introverted Thoughts
- Aadhya @ Adyas Diary
- Emilie @ Emilie Violets Essays
- Rayna @ Ray is Writing
- Diamond @ Build A Bears Furever
- @ Happy Panda
The Outstanding Blogger Award #3, #4
I was nominated for this award by Nivi and Pavithra, so a big thanks to them. And don’t forget to check out both of their blogs, Nivi @ fairy hacks is a great lifestyle blogger and also a good friend, and both of them are awesome bloggers!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award questions.
(to Pavithra’s questions)
1. What’s something you liked as a kid but now hate?
I liked lizards when I was a kid but now I hate them the most.
2. Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
Our personalities should be the same! Then he must be a music lover and loving, smart, confident, cheerful, good-looking, skillful. A complete gentleman!
3. What’s something you were always passionate about?
I guess Studying! I never get bored studying and I’m always passionate to score high.
4. Do you own something that means a lot to you?
There are many things! This time I say my blog, I have many memories connected with the blogosphere and it really means a lot to me.
5. Any bad habits?
I’m short-tempered… and yes, I can’t sit still! I mean I always need to do something or something. Sometimes it feels good to be productive but actually, it has become my bad habit.
6. What personality you have from your Dad?
Curiosity, in a good way! I get amazed by creative and beautiful works easily! And also, I love to learn new things, try doing new things. I got this personality from my Dad.
7. Something you wish people knew about you & a misconception they have about you?
My classmates think I’m boring, just because of thoughts don’t match. I’m not too open with my classmates, they always talk about things I have no interest in, like gossips on others’ matter, talking about, doing make up etc. We have different tastes in music too, so I prefer to stay with my close friends. “I’m boring” is not true at all, when I come on my own, you can’t find someone more fun than me. You might also like: 5 Stereotypical Assumptions People Have Of Me
(to Nivi’s questions)
1. The incident that changed your life.
BTS! Since the day I came across them, I’ve been living much happily! Loving myself, self-confidence, importance of dreams, friendship… many many things, they really changed my life.
2. Something you’re grateful about.
There are a million things! I’m grateful for my life!
3. Subject that you love the most.
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, IT… students literally hate these subjects but I love them.
4. An advise to new bloggers.
Don’t give up and have fun with what you’re doing!
5. One thing that you can’t live without.
My family, of course! You might also like: 10 Things I Can’t Live Without
6. If you are a reader, which book you loved the most? If you’re not, tell me about your favorite movie.
Harry Potter series! In movies, my favorite- Avengers series!
7. Describe your childhood days.
I miss my childhood a lot! If I could, I’d really love to go back to my childhood days! I miss playing Hide & Seek with my siblings and friends, I miss being tension-free all the time. But the most I miss my Nani (maternal Grandma), I wasn’t that lucky to see my grandparents, I only had my Nani who left us 5 years ago. She used to tell me stories and always tried to teach me daily life chores. I can’t express how much I love and miss her.
Loved answering your questions, girls!
Questions for my nominees…
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
- Share something you have never talked about on the blog (only if you don’t mind)?
- Who’s your role model?
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could destroy one thing in this world, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite color?
- How much you enjoy doing these award posts?
- Maya @ Maya’s life and travels
- Priya @ #DiscoverYou
- Flora @ Flora’s Week Show Blog
- Nehal @ Books and Words
- Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad
- Meg @ hey, its meg
- Roshni @ It’s the little things
- Hreem @ Chic Life Thru My Lens
- Akriti @ Recipe Of Life
- Eesh @ Bright Light Shine
Wooh! That’s all for today, dear readers! I hope you liked reading this post! And please let me know if you have nominated or tagged me for something and I haven’t done that post yet, in the comment section.!
Do you find any similarities between us after reading this post?
Thanks for reading!