Hey everyone! So, how was your July? It’s really unbelievable how fast these 7 months flew away. For me, July 2021 was quite different and honestly, I should say stressful. I don’t know how it will be in August but as I announced in my previous post, I’m taking a one-month blogging break, I really hope that it will be helpful and I’ll probably come back in the last week of August with better posts and more energy. (If you haven’t read my previous post, click here).
As for this post, let’s get started…
Blog posts I published this July
- How My Views On Rap Have Changed After Getting Into K-pop: I really loved writing this post as it was something very special to me since it’s related to music and I felt so good after sharing this post with my readers. One of my most favorite posts by me.
- Awards I Got Nominated For Last Month: It was really fun to write this post because the questions were really great. As you know how much I like interacting with my readers (and talking about me), award posts are a great way to do that. I have many awards and tags left to do so I’ll try to do all of them when I come back from hiatus.
- Get To Know Us Sunday ft. Moksha: Moksha and I asked each other 5 fun questions to show a hidden side of ourselves to our readers. It was really a great experience!
- Would You Rather Collab With Arwa: I did an awesome fun collab post with Arwa in which we asked each other 10 Would You Rather questions and we got great responses from our readers too.
- What Would You Like To See On My Blog?: I remember how I was out of post ideas so I wrote that small post to know what my readers want to see on my blog and also for some tips. Thanks to all of you for supporting me!
- Little Mix – Black Magic (Cover With My Sister): I and my sister are huge fans of Little Mix’s songs and Black Magic is our most favorite one, indeed. Thanks a lot to everyone who listened to our cover and also for your lovely comments.
- A Day In My Life- With Soumya: I really enjoyed doing this collab with Soumya! As you can guess from the title, we shared our versions of A Day In My Life on each other’s blogs.
- Why You Shouldn’t Force Anyone To Follow Your Blog: I wrote this blogging related post as it’s something happening just too much in the blogosphere. We all make mistakes but the thing that matters is how we realize our mistakes and don’t follow them again.
- Scenery: I still remember that day when the sky was looking so perfect. It was a rainy day but in the evening when rain stopped, I got to capture some beautiful pictures. I’m glad that you all liked the view as well.
- Strange Feelings: I wasn’t posting for a few days on my blog so I wrote this strange poem, I seriously don’t know why but yeah, I’m glad that I published a poem this month.
- Things That Really Annoy Me About Online Classes: I was really frustrated because of online studies so I decided to write down all my anger I had because of online studies. I’m glad that my offline classes are going to start very soon.
- Listening to 10 Most Underrated One Direction Songs: It was 1D’s 11th debut anniversary so I wrote this post through which I got to listen to some of their underrated songs for the first time and it was such a nice experience, that’s why I said that we should never underestimate B-side tracks.
- 5 Questions with Ib: I got to do this fun collab with my really good blogging friend Ib in which we asked each other 5 Blogging related questions and got to know each other better.
- Blog Redesign + Announcement: I redesigned my blog and it was a great experience. Then you might already know, I announced my hiatus that I won’t be posting on my blog until the last week of August.
In total, I published 14 posts on Poorwa’s blog in July!
This July, neither I wrote much nor worked on my blog… all credits to my school work but my blog stats were quite satisfying. I didn’t listen to new songs this month so I couldn’t do any album reviews; I had thought of doing a review of NCT DREAM’s new album Hello Future but I was just so busy that I couldn’t. But I’m glad that I was able to do different kinds of posts this month for each category I have made on my blog. The post I enjoyed writing the most this month was How My Views On Rap Have Changed After Getting Into K-pop [link] because it’s something I’m into lately- both K-pop and rappers.
Now let me share the best performing post on Poorwa’s blog of July…
It was a really honest post and I wanted to bring this topic. When someone doesn’t even care to read your post you worked so hard on but leaves a comment, “Please follow my blog”, it’s annoying. Actually, it’s rude. In my post, I share why bloggers should not force others to follow their blog and what they can do instead. I’m so glad that my readers liked the post and supported it so much. Thank you!
Talking about my life, there wasn’t something very exciting really. I was (still am) so stressed out because of school work. Online classes were eating me up and I also fell sick because of it in the last couple of weeks of June. I wanted to spend some time in the fresh air but I couldn’t even do that because of rain and I just don’t like to step outside my home in the rainy season.
So in my free time, I just did internet surfing, watched videos on YouTube, and played stupid games on my computer for time-pass. I also have some k-dramas on my watchlist that I really want to watch especially Vincenzo but I don’t think I’ll be able to watch them any sooner. In the first week of July, I decided to watch a k-drama called “God’s Gift” since I really liked the first episode and also the concept but I completely forgot about it after that.
But yes, I enjoyed watching movies this month, like The Conjuring 2, Annabelle: Creation, Fast and Furious 7, The Fate of the Furious, Dhammal, Baahubali: The Beginning and The Conclusion, Wonder Woman, King Kong, Jurassic World, and Avengers: Age of Ultron. I had already watched some of them before but it was fun rewatching the movies. I also enjoyed watching Mahabharat on TV, sometimes the animations look funny which I understand cause it was made a long time ago but I’m really liking it, I watch it every day.
Then talking about music I listened to in July… as I said I didn’t listen to new songs this month. I really enjoyed listening to Little Mix’s album Confetti this month and it’s really amazing, if you haven’t checked my review on it, you can click here. And how I can forget about BTS’s Permission To Dance, there wasn’t a day when I didn’t dance to it, it was the song that lifted me up this whole month. Then I listened to NCT the most in July, I was (still am) addicted to some of their music videos and performances. I watched this performance by Doyoung on repeat every single day, his voice is really magical.
- 00:00 (Zero o’ clock) – BTS
- Big Chance – SuperM
- Confetti – Little Mix
- Love Will Remember – Selena Gomez
- Mad City – Taeyong, Mark & Jaehyun (NCT 127)
- Permission To Dance – BTS
- Criminal – Beyonce
- These Four Walls – Little Mix
- Reckless – Madison Beer
- From Home – NCT U
- I Would – One Direction
- Beautiful Time – NCT DREAM
- Tired – NIve
- Who Do You Love? – Monsta X ft. French Montana
- Eight – IU ft. SUGA
So overall, it was an okay month for me. It wasn’t something very exciting nor too bad. I hope that August will be better and wonderful for all of us. And from now, I’m on hiatus, everyone. I’ll really miss you all a lot. Thanks for your continuous support!