Hey wishes! In my previous post, I asked you to leave your assumptions about me if you have any, and I got great responses from you. First, I want to say thanks for that and we have once done this post in January which you shouldn’t miss if you haven’t read it, you’ll get to know why when you read that post.
So now let’s take a look at the assumptions we got this time…
By Helen eonni…
- You are smart. 🙂
Oh you’re making me blush haha. I never become the cause to trouble someone and my friends ask me for help, so yes I think!
- You are pretty.
We all are, aren’t we!
- You are a good person.
Of course, I am!
- You are in 9th class.
Oh you got this one wrong Riya. I’m in 12th!
- You are in 12th standard.
Yes I am!
- You are a army. 💜 ☺️
Woah.. how did you know? True!
- And you may love maths. 😆
That’s why I chose Mathematics in 11th grade.
- And you are your daddy’s little girl. 😎
Umm I’m more like Maa ka ladla than Papa ki pari actually.
- You are in 12th.
- You have been to Mumbai before.
Nope! The truth is- I haven’t stepped out of my lovely state ever and I want to be a traveler.
- You like Samosa.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
- You have a dog.
- You are smart.
Hey I have a new definition for ‘smart’- people who understand that corona is still there and take care of their and others’ safety are smart! So yes I am!
- Also, you are an ARMY right?
- And you like Omani Halwa?
Never tried! Gajar Halwa is only my favorite.
- And your sister got you into K POP?
I listen to whatever my sister listens first, then it’s up to me that I like it or not. So yes, she brought K-pop and BTS in my life.
- You have an older brother and you are the youngest in the family.
Yes! I have two siblings and I’m the youngest in my family!
- You like barbie movies because you find them beautiful and you like the songs.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I choose Barbie songs upon many singers.
- Also, your favorite Disney movies are tangled and frozen.
Wow, you know me very well Maya!
- And you like, Ladu, Galub Chaman ( i know about these deserts because there in Dubai), Jalebi, Faluda, and pistachio kulfi or the vanilla one right.
I love Ladu, Jalebi, Pista and Vanilla Kulfi but haven’t tried the other ones you mentioned.
- You love swimming.
I can’t swim but I badly want to! I’ll learn it for sure!
- You haven’t read any book of Roald Dahl.
Yes I haven’t but you know I’m gonna become a bookworm after I’ll complete my school.
- You sing very good.
Aw thank you!!!
- You are a good singer.
Thanks to you too!
- You love Harry Potter.
I should say the series! Yes I love it!
By Vani Di…
- You know how to fly a kite!!!!
Yes, I know! But it’s been more than two years I haven’t (I’m gonna cry).
- You have very high hopes from your blog!!!
I really want my blog to grow, so you can say that!
- It’s very hard for you to say ‘no’ to someone.
I will publish a post on this topic soon. Yes, it’s very hard for me.
- You want to live at home with your parents forever.
Yes, I want to live at my lovely home with my parents and siblings forever!
- You are a homebody.
You know I can stay out whole day but after 4 o’ clock, my home is the only place where I want to stay. So yeah.. I’m a homebody.
- You are a very good student.
I’m proud that I am!
- You like reading.
A big Yes!!!
- You will answer my assumption on 8th April.
No, I’m answering your assumptions on 8th April, 2021 at 4 PM IST.
- You are a topper.
It’s the time to reveal- I’ve been ranking 1st in my class since kindergarten… no.. no, I haven’t studied kindergarten I forgot, since 1st grade.
- You love dogs.
So it was all! I really had fun answering your assumptions about me and glad to see the results that 99% of them are true! If you somehow missed my previous post and couldn’t leave your assumptions, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll answer them.
Thanks for reading!