Hey everyone! So it’s May 1 today!! I won’t say that I didn’t realize how fast April ended because it was quite long for me and not so an ideal month. But however it was, for my blog it was really very good. I just had so much fun through Blogging in April and other than that also many things happened, which I’m gonna share today. So let’s start our Monthly review… #GoodbyeApril2021
My blog’s stats increased a lot and in April, it performed much better than in March. My average views per day also increased and we also crossed 22K views. 1st of April was very special to me as I surpassed 400+ WP followers and today we have 453+ WP followers and 592+ email followers! Thanks a billion for your support everyone!
On April 1st, I tried something new… video editing and participated in a friendly competition hosted by Pavithra, I got such great reviews from you all.
I even tried to write a short story for the first time…
We did an assumptions round and had lots of fun! Most of your assumptions about me were correct and I loved answering them!
I did three album reviews in April, including the collab review with Saumya and I’m so glad that you liked the series…
- Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa: Album Review with Saumya [link]
- Review: ‘Fearless (Taylor’s Swift)’ by Taylor Swift [link]
- Review: ‘Justice’ Album by Justin Bieber [link]
In photography section, I published two posts…
It was also my Mom’s birthday on April 13, so I wrote a poem for her…
- For Maa… [link]
For my upcoming blog page ‘Music love’, I asked for your music recommendations and I got great review from all of you. Thanks a lot for that…
- Let’s Listen to Your Favorite Tunes [link]
I also participated in a fantastic challenge and that post was literally my favorite post of the month on my blog…
- A Thank You Letter To My Body [link]
I recently did an award post and it was just so much fun to answer those lovely questions…
- The Dazzling Blogger Award | The Aesthete Blogger Award #2 | The Outstanding Blogger Award #3, #4 [link]
And finally a life update…
- Life update: Daily life, Corona, Studies, And Everything In Between [link]
In April, I posted quite a lot of posts except the ones I mentioned above, and I’m still shocked (also proud) at how good they did. Let’s take a look at them…
- Why I Don’t Like Movies A Lot [link]
- 5 Things I Hate About Blogging [link]
- Remembering: A School Day In My Life [link]
- 5 Stereotypical Assumptions People Have Of Me [link]
- 10 Things I Can’t Live Without [link]
- 7 Of My Biggest Fears [link]
- Why Saying No Is Not Easy To Me But I Badly Want To Learn It [link]
- 5 Things Every New Blogger Must Know [link]
- Things I Love And Hate About Summer [link]
- Different Types Of Students In Online Classes [link]
- Goodbye March 2021! [link]
And now, it’s time to present the best performer of April…
My Most Popular Post of April…
In total, I published 25 posts on Poorwa’s blog in April!
Now let’s talk a bit about what’s going on in my life…
Blogging and music are my only ways of happiness these days. I’m waiting for BTS’ new album, their 8th anniversary, and also for Butter (I’m sure it’s gonna be superb). I also fell in love with NCT past week, they are just amazing! I’m listening to their songs quite a lot. K-pop it’s the best to make me feel refreshing. But after that, I’m not so good. It’s lockdown again here and it’s been more than a month I stepped out on the street. Yesterday- 4,01,993 people tested corona positive in my country, India. And it’s increasing each day. I feel depressed when watching the news, people are dying on streets. I just pray all day for people’s good health. I am lucky, you are lucky that we are still safe, I’m able to write this and you are able to read it. Please take care of your safety and that’s how you’ll help others.
That’s all I wanted to say! I’m all well and also my family members, I hope you are too! Thanks for giving me and my blog this much love, I’m just so grateful to all of you. Have a safe, peaceful, and happy May!
How was your April 2021? What are your goals for this new month?
Thanks for reading!